Flow meter for volume flow metering of sewage water in gravity pipelines, flumes and collectors
- Nominal pipeline diameter (Dy), mm – 80..10000 mm;
- Collector depth – 80..1600 mm;
- Collector width – 100..10000 mm;
- Process temperature – 0..150 °С;
- Flow meter power – alternating current system with voltage of 187 to 242 V and frequency of (50±1) Hz;
Flow measurement in the gravity pipelines is performed, when a filling level is 30 to 1600 mm. Limit of main permissible relative accuracy of filling level measurement is not more than 1.5%, when filling levels are 3% to 100% from the maximum level, but not less than 30 mm. Flow meter provides a frequency output signal with a frequency of 0 to 1000 Hz that is proportional to volume liquid flow. Additionally, it is possible to organize a unified output signal of direct current (4-20) mA as well as to store in the nonvolatile memory and output through serial interface RS232 and RS485 of archival measurement data to personal computer.